Thursday, September 10, 2009

Skate or Die (NES) in 50 Words or Less

I hope I can find something this weekend—maybe this blog is a jinx? Ever since I started it I haven’t had ANY luck garage sailing. And seeing how this weekend will be my second to last before moving, it really sucks. It’s depressing to think that I’ve already exhausted all of my options and I’ve only been collecting for a couple of months.

I have a full length and a capsule review planned, but those will have to wait for another time. So to take its place, I present to you, a review for Skate or Die on the NES in less than 50 words:

Skate or Die (NES) In 50 Words or Less

Why is up down and down up? It’s cool to have the option to skate “goofy footed,” but not when it wrecks the game play. Also, one quarter of the events are built around mashing buttons.

Fin.

Final Score: 24/100

With a little luck, these small reviews will be a reoccurring feature. I also have a twitter now, so if you want to follow me over there, feel free:

http://twitter.com/StetsonGraves

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I’d like to have some kind of “finds” blog before the end of this century.

No comments:

Post a Comment